Thanks to EVERYONE who followed me on my GOLDEN MOMENTS SENIOR PET BLOG TOUR. I was honored to “guest blog” with excerpts from my aging pet books, and Q&As on senior pet care at some of the most pet-savvy creative and dedicated bloggers around. I hope that the books’ content might encourage folks to take a chance and adopt a senior pet during November (Adopt A Senior Shelter Pet Month). Please continue to visit them often. Here’s a recap of the tour stops–(one still to go!) with what to expect so you can re-visit the links over the Thanksgiving holidays. Saturday I’ll be at PetHobbyist.com phone chat so check it out between munching pumpkin pie and turkey sandwiches. *s*
1. NOVEMBER 12th, Aging Cat excerpt at PetHobbyist.com true story about feline senility and what to do.
2. NOVEMBER 15th, Aging Cat excerpt at Consciouscat.net with warning signs to aid in caring for your old fogie cat
3. NOVEMBER 16th, Q&A Part 1 about aging dog and cat care at Arkanimals.com
4. NOVEMBER 17th, Aging Cat/Dog excerpt at Vivian Zabel’s Blog
5. NOVEMBER 18th, Aging Cat excerpt at Pet-health-care-gazette.com Enrich the Environment (E of L.O.V.E for Health)
6. NOVEMBER 19th Aging Dog excerpt, at PetHobbiest.com true story how owners can treat diabetic dog at home
7. November 20, Q&A part 2 about aging dog and cat care at Arkanimals.com
8. NOVEMBER 21st Aging Dog excerpt, at Pet-health-care-gazette.com L.O.V.E for Health
9. NOVEMBER 22nd Aging Dog excerpt, at Speakingforspot.com “Visit the Vet” from L.O.V.E.for Health
11. NOVEMBER 27th telephone interview www.PetHobbyist.com 8 pm CST.
Please go pet your furry wonders for me–that’s what I’m doing. I have a lot to be thankful for, and top of my list are Seren(kitty) my senior feline, and Magic-dawg the rambunctious new kid.
Blessings and peace,